The official website for the stage play adaptation of Koyoharu Gotoge’s dark fantasy manga Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba has announced its forthcoming second show’s title, new cast members, and performance schedule in August 2021.
“Butai Kimetsu no Yaiba Sono Ni Kizuna” (Stage Play Kimetsu no Yaiba Part 2: Bond) is set to be performed at The Galaxy Theater in Tokyo from August 7 to 15, 2021, at Umeda Arts Theater’s Main Hall in Osaka from August 20 to 22, then at TACHIKAWA STAGE GARDEN in Tokyo from August 27 to 31. The first show’s Kenichi Suemitsu (Touken Ranbu stage plays) returns as writer/director.
In addition to the first show’s main cast members, including Ryota Kobayashi as the protagonist Tanjiro Kamado and Akari Takaishi as his sister Nezuko, all members of Hashira, the most powerful combatants in the Demon Slayer Corps, will appear in the second show.
— 舞台「鬼滅の刃」公式 (@kimetsu_stage) May 10, 2021
- Tanjiro Kamado: Ryota Kobayashi
- Nezuko Kamado: Akari Takaishi
- Zenitsu Agatsuma: Keisuke Ueda
- Inosuke Hashibira: Yugo Sato
- Giyu Tomioka: Reo Honda
- Kyojuro Rengoku: Hiroshi Yazaki
- Tengen Uzui: Shiro Tsujiryo
- Muichiro Tokito: Yumeto Okuda
- Shinobu Kocho: Yoko Kadoyama
- Mitsuri Kanroji: Akari Kawasaki
- Obanai Iguro: Kozuke Miyamoto
- Sanemi Shinazugawa: Ryotrao Maeda
- Gyomei Himejima: Changhae
- Kanao Tsuyuri: Mirai Uchida
- Rui: Nichika Akutsu
- Kagaya Ubuyashiki: Tomoki Hirose
- Muzan Kibutsuji: Yoshihide Sasaki
The first show was performed at The Galaxy Theater in Tokyo from January 18 to 26, 2020, then at AiiA 2.5 Theater Kobe in Hyogo Prefecture from January 31 to February 2.
The first show’s main visual:
©Stage Play “Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba” Production Committee 2021